It’s possible to make an order for picking up curbside or at the store. and you may also choose to pick up without paying in advance. This gives you a chance to have a close look at your item, and if it turns out not to suit you, you don’t have to take it.
Here’s how to navigate this:
- put the items in your cart
- go to checkout and fill in your address info. Make sure you have it set to BC and give it a BC postal code. (This is the step that most folks miss)
- The option for Local Pickup will appear, and once checked there will be NO shipping charge applied.
- If you wish to pay in advance, choose PayPal, otherwise, choose Pick Up & Pay.
- When we arrive in the mornings, we pick all the overnight orders first, and sent an email saying we have it ready. IF you’ve JUST made the order, and YOU’RE IN A HURRY, give us a ring during business hours, and we can collect your order in minutes and you can come get it.
See the screenshot below, which illustrates this.